Show Q&A menu
- Collagen Acidic Solutions/Neutral Solutions
- Atelocollagen, Honeycomb Sponge
- Atelocollagen Sponge, MIGHTY
- Atelocollagen Coated β-TCP Scaffold
- Atelocollagen Microspheres
- Collagen Sponge for 35 mm Culture Dish
- Atelocollagen, Permeable Membrane
- Type II Collagen
- Atelocollagen Powder, Membrane, Sponge
Collagen Sponge for 35 mm Culture Dish
Is the sponge suitable for cell transplantation?
This sponge is made from native collagen and retains the telopeptides, which have antigenicity. We recommend using MIGHTY or Honeycomb sponge for customers wishing to perform cell transplantation.
Is the sponge applicable to 3D culture?
There is a thin layer of collagen at the surface of this sponge so cells remain on the sponge surface after cell seeding. Following cell culture for approximately a week, the cells begin to penetrate the inside of the sponge.
Information on this page is based on published articles and in-house data.