Show Q&A menu
- Collagen Acidic Solutions/Neutral Solutions
- Atelocollagen, Honeycomb Sponge
- Atelocollagen Sponge, MIGHTY
- Atelocollagen Coated β-TCP Scaffold
- Atelocollagen Microspheres
- Collagen Sponge for 35 mm Culture Dish
- Atelocollagen, Permeable Membrane
- Type II Collagen
- Atelocollagen Powder, Membrane, Sponge
Atelocollagen Powder, Membrane, Sponge
Can CLP-01 be dissolved in water?
CLP-01 can be dissolved under acidic conditions. Please contact us for details.
What is the difference between CLF-01 and other Atelocollagen membranes?
The size of CLF-01 is 90 mm ☓ 80 mm ☓ 35 mm, but all other specifications are the same as for other Atelocollagen membranes.
Can I use CLS-01 for cell transplantation?
CLS-01 is not crosslinked and it will deform once it absorbs water. We recommend that you crosslink it or use another collagen sponge.
Information on this page is based on published articles and in-house data.